FDLRS/Springs is proud to present our 2021 Educator and Family Days
FDLRS Springs has developed a dynamic open invitation training on a variety of topics for multiple types of stakeholders. The topics include Behavior Day (June 2, 2021), Educator Day (June 3, 2021), Early Childhood Educator Day (June 7, 2021), Disability Awareness for Educators Day (June 8, 2021), and Family Day (June 9, 2021). Each training day will be a full 6 hour day from 8:00-3:00 at FDLRS/Springs located in quaint Reddick, FL.
Presenters include: Ms. Laura Burgess, Dr. Shanon Gibson, Ms. Carol Hall, Ms. Terri Hill, Ms. Lisa Math, Mr. R. Keeth Matheny (Coach Rudy), Ms. Gwyneth McCormack, Ms. Brooke Mcdermott, Ms. Dee Miller, Ms. Katy Owen, Ms. Emily Pozeg, Ms. Cat Raulerson, Ms. Jennifer Sabo, Dr. Anne-Marie Slinger, Ms. Lisa Math, Ms. Carol Hall, Ms. Terri Hill and Ms. Michelle Surman.
You may only register for a maximum of 2 days.
Please see list of option below and the advertisement for more details:
- Behavior Day (June 2, 2021),
- Educator Day (June 3, 2021),
- Early Childhood Educator Day (June 7, 2021),
- Disability Awareness for Educators Day (June 8, 2021)
Families Day will be held on June 9, 2021
Topics covered will include:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES)
- STAR Program: Community/State Resources for family support, training, and assistance
- Family/School Organization Technique IEP Binder
- Question and Answer Session